Week 3!!

err.. this happened on ___day. Austinians were sitting on the corridor, playing their favourite Word-sentence game. Beatrice ended up ____ by Shahril. =)

Oh my.. lala.. first time i have to blog from Starbucks, with a cup of shared hazelnut hot chocolate and a plate of shared Shepherd's pie - Yes, they are shared, i am so full since Friday.

Week 3 has been a busy and tired one, class cancellation.. class replacement.. calculus quiz.. assignments as usual. Plus an essay peer review. Kawan-kawan sekalian, please do not use ''sucks'' inside your essay, well.. i encountered a weird feeling seeing that while reviewing. =.= I AM NOT SAYING THAT I CAN WRITE WELL. =)

And then on Friday, the evening, when i still feel thin =.=, my father brought 4 of us to CHE GO korean restaurant at Aeon BBT. After that we went for some shopping and omg-ly my brother bought his shirt and pants that cost RM300!! This is NOT frugal!! =.=

CHE GO restaurant. Not bad.

And then i think we went to Giant.. until i was so tired that i can't remember the time.. :)

Saturday : 除夕 - We have family reunion dinner breakfast and i THINK we went out shopping in the afternoon, did we? Yea i think so.. Then we spent the whole half day cleaning and tidying up the house. Water supply for that evening was not good, everyone was waching their houses, that was what my mom said. Then we prayed at night while I was semiconscious. Oh.. my younger sister and I made Tang Yuan again for the next day praying.

Red from dragon fruit, green and orange from packed fruit juice (= =), brown from coffee powder, black from black sesame powder. The corner monkey-faced was an accident, i wanted to add in baby raisins, so i asked my younger sister to stay away, she pressed on the dough and I threw in the raisins --- tadah!! Monkey appeared and we laughed like crazy girls.

Sunday : 初一 - Prayed again. Then the day continued with visiting from para uncles and aunties. Riuh-rendah. Got Red Paos. At night we went out visiting pula, it was dead tiring.

I like that Candy booth.. oh, we also went to Optical 88, my dad needs a new spec.

Week 4 : HOLIDAYs!!

Yap. Oh gosh. I am appreciating this week. I can see continuous weeks are ahead, waiting us to turn ourself to zombies and whatever. AH. Alright, sekian sahaja jabbering saya.

Monday was tiring, Tuesday was tiring. But miraculously when people I don't really know visit us, I typed some stuff in my laptop and poooF~ I done 2 assignments. lol. But then i guess i still have 3 undone.. =.= Okay, i WILL do after this post. =)

There was a 'ball' with lots of sweets inside. see, they were happy taking those sweeets for me. What a CNY, my stomach is full with sugar. jek jek jek..

At the same uncle house (open house), the God of Fortune came, fed my uncle with mandarin orange.. and.. camwhored with an apek. =.=
My sister and I caught those dancing lion (I forgot the proper name of 舞狮) wearing schooling shoes. =.=

There were too many switches for that house...

After all i self-declared the end for my 2009 CNY. I want a BLANK normal holiday NOW. =)

0 comments: