Some randomness of the week, scarily tiring week.
Chocolate mousse cake for Mr YB, which was the first cake entering the baby fridge lol.
It was so danger that the cake might have gone cacat the other day because after all, baby fridge has baby size.


Teman-ed my mama to 2L. Kinda fun..
the sales girl call me meimei like what kokor does lol.
then they call my mom 'mommy' all the while when we were looking choosing trying deciding..


Bought this black skinny-polo T. Likeee.

Challenged myself to read chemistry ONLY before test -.-
To be precise, two days before test.. I have covalent bond with chemistry, luckily, so can understand even though it was a super last minute learning. =)

BUT, today's calculus was another disaster -.-
As always, Question1 is the one that I will skip and fail to solve lol.
As always, question with double digit mark = my death factor lol.
tataa Calculus Tests.

Had many No's these days.
No mood.
No appetite.
No time.
No nap.
No food.
No fun.
No luck.
No way.
@.@
想放弃的frequency越来越high了,
但是magnitude还没爆发。
Even when I am looking at myself, I don't see myself.
I don't like this, striving for something I don't know.
想念海风,我烦恼的吸尘机。
I have reached a very high level in enduring tiredness.
My theory is simple:
get Brand's every weekday morning;
never take nap, nap makes me sleep forever;
tahan till 1130pm;
if can't, never close my eyes for more than 1 minute, which did bring me to another morning;
or try to lean/lie on anywhere (like on floor lol), because it will still bring me to another morning;
oh but nap is doable during Bio lecture~
only during Bio lecture... =.=
Outcome: super pale me.
Solution: countdown 16 days. =)

0 comments: