Monday - It feels great to be back to class again! Seeing Austinians talking, laughing and joking on any topic they could find on the planet. (Paralleled structure! lol) Well, it was just great. And then I found that between every transition between situations, I will need to adapt. By? By staying a little bit more quiet than usual on the first day after a nice, tiring, and lazy holiday. (If YuChen didi sees this, he will definitely rebute this point. =.=) We also have a garrulous lunch at Ausmat cafe, appreciating all these sampat moments. =D Have a few nightmarish scenes at night..

Tuesday - For the very first time we have our class started at 9 a.m. instead of 8 a.m. It was =). Because my body and soul allowed me to sleep until 6.15 a.m. If not I would have waken up at 5 something. Hm.. last class with Mdm Kiran, still a happy one. She is a really nice teacher, she knows what we think, and we laughed so much in her classes. =) =) Then we have Reading class, which we were talking (more than reading =.=''). =P At least up to this day I know what I am supposed to do for the coming book review presentation already. =)

Then we walked out for lunch, I seriously think that if I got no additional food supply from Klang, I would be starved to death, simply because the world will turn dark temporarily when I see the menus here. Well, don’t really get what it means? Imagine a person who is allergic to seafood eating in a seafood restaurant, that’s it. =.= And then, oh god. I think my past SML disease has come back to me again. Let’s skip this. ----- Today I figured out a peculiar human attitude O.O - chicken and hero understood =P . If I had the chance to study psychology again, I think I would ask for an explanation. Miss Bianca in Inti, are you still teaching with lots of jokes and stories? I miss the psychology classes, and the days we were heating up examples on Digi yellow man and Ice Cream.

I have just gotten a call from mama, guess what she asked: Do you want to eat Ang Ku Kueh? Want longan? Biscuits? =) Yup, she knows me. Having this mom makes me feels like a little child. =.= And my dad just sent me those things with a loaf of organic bread --> my surviving factor --> have not been feeling well after the Nasi Goreng lunch.. =/ Always been trying to challenge my stomach to accept more kinds of food, I succeeded in Vitagen occasionally =), Yakult sporadically =) , and now hopefully Shah Alam’s food. =\

Oh, we were practicing for Friday Campaign Project. In class, we have my speaking sifu Cedric again. Thing should be easier this time, but..after quite a session of learning animal’s tones for the radio drama, we were actually talking human’s lines with ‘our’ respective animals’ tones. =.= Arvind, a civilian with cow language; Eejane, an indigenous person with chicken’s tone; and me the journalist with some cat’s.. =.= Geez, we have only 2 days left to memorize the script and practice!!

Ended today's practice in class at 6p.m. and.. I am sleepy. *Yawn*

0 comments: