Monday was.. quite ok. We watched another movie!! Perfume : The Story of A Murderer. This movie is.. er.. ok.. not bad. How a person can think of a plot like that? Very.. special one. But.. Let’s skip. Haha!~ Gosh, I like Austin, cherry much. =) And I want to love my life, blueberry much as well. =) I like to sleep strawberry much because I really need a lot of sleeping hours now..!

Tuesday? I was so scared for the coming Precal quiz, so scared that I couldn’t do more practices but only reading those which are already done instead. I recalled my mom told me to not study until siao. Well, I haven’t, and won’t, but I just got hit by severe headache which went worse today. Cik Noretna called me today.. =) I will be meeting her on November! =) Miss her. I was trying to activate the credit card during Reading class. At first I was dealing with the automatic system one. “For English, press 1. Untuk Bahasa Melayu, sila tekan dua.” lol. And somehow maybe I forgot my mama’s IC number.. So I had to be directed to the officer =.= Then it was like an interview, “Miss, may I confirm with you your phone number?” “Ok, now Miss, may I confirm with your house number?” “Thanks Miss, now may I confirm you home address please?”. Well, she scares I curi credit card, good service from OCBC bank. =)
Eating my just-sent-here dinner bread. =) thanks pama~

There will be a looooong list of pictures coming up after CTES test on Saturday. Don’t miss it! :P

Time will tell. =)

2 comments:

Liz said...

why so many berries in your post? hehe

i watch perfume too. i tot it was rather sick... =S it's a cool plot, but the concept oh, aiyoyo...

i recommend freedom writers anytime over this. or try 21. 21 is a really really cool story about the blackjack team XD

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Yea. Agree! it was so 'omg.. OMG' when we were watching it. 21 - keep it for post-finals. XD

because, very > berry > cherry... hahaha. mutation~ =.=