Introducing, my twin cousins~

DO NOT look at Siva..
Hornylulu Guys~ with Ms Hanin

Hornylulu Girls~ with Ms Hanin too!

There was a star which was still twinkling in the early morning on Thursday. =)

The last living survivor of the Titanic, 97-year-old Millvina Dean, is auctioning off her remaining mementos of the doomed ship to pay nursing home bills. - CNN

Alright people. Long time no see~ =_=

ADFP 15 has graduated from Ko-PLN!! :D
Ko-PLN night tells us that, ADFP students can do ANYthing, almost EVERYthing. A group with various talents. :)

I did not take any photo on Ko-PLN night. So.. kindly use your imagination. =_=

Our BTN camp thing is postponed~~ :D

No more presentation and no more assignments for this semester~ :D
(I will count how many presentations an assignments we have done soon after finals. =p)

I basically had forgotten what I wanted to update, err.. ok we had our last class yesterday and this Saturday marks the commencement of the Spring '09 final exam. Instead of feeling ='( and =( and so on, I wanna keep datin and crystal's quotes in my mind: Positive, positive and positive; it's fated~ So i should be =) and =) even if I have to fail any paper, especially Ethics, Calculus, Biology and Speech Comm (which equals to failing EVERYTHING. LOL), I shall remain alive.

I saw Jie Hong (finally there is another homo sapien sapien from Kwang Hua in Intec :D) on Thursday after printing my stuff at 5pm. Ter-together walking to the same bus and as usual, my first word is not Hello, is Eh?? =.= And only I learned that Japanese students, before coming here, they were placed somewhere else for one year. Then another year in Intec, then... FIVE years in Japan! omg. Good to see you~ :)

--No Study = Fail
+ Study = No Fail
> No Study + Study = Fail + Not Fail
--Study (No + 1) = Fail (No + 1)
--Eliminate (No + 1)
> Study = Fail

I have so many things that I wanted to do during Summer semester!! :D

IE club will organize more activities; gonna help Cats with the musical thing, if I can; more outings; more going-back-homes (hehe..); more shoppings; more talking; more fun!

But first, I want to go for a trip during the coming holiday. MUST!! Muahahaaa~

0 comments: