I miss Patchi chocolates!! =.=

Wednesday: Speech Night 2009
Congrats to all speakers.
Ate J.Co donuts,
reached hostel at 12plus..a.m.! (from 8am)
Slept at around 3 a.m..
Done my last ACS sleepy festival presentation. Hehe~

Last round for Speakers' Corner Spring '09.
Charis was speaking impromptu.
:)

Last Biology lecture
Thank you Mr IsHak~ :)

Last Biology tutorial class :)

This is tall tall Ameerul and cute cute Mr Ishak.. lol

Ini orangs sudah done presentation wanted to zilian zilian..
Yorr.. Pari, your eyes are moving to the side..

:D

two leng luis~
Mel and Pari

Friday, at about.. 7 pm.
Secret recipe seksyen 18.
Celebrate elephant's birthday!

ANd... =_____=

Haha!
This is weijie the squidephant.

This is my kononnya family.

This is the birthday elephant~
He was happy~

See? I told you!
:D
More photos in FB.

Nice week. Although I felt like a zombie for not having enough sleep. Two more weeks like that.. ahhh!!! Then? HOLIDAY! Oh please.. postpone ADFP's BTN.. ~~

Calculus test 3? I forgot. (in fact i remember that I have lost quite many marks already. =.=)

Bio Test on Monday. Amitabha!

Ethic test on Saturday. Amen!

Calculus final exam.. AHH!

2 days weekend is too short. =(

2 comments:

Liz said...

lolz

jco donuts at speech night

third year in a row

*grins*

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Maybe just to make sure that we will attend.. =__= hahhaa..