ends on Friday afternoon, after a nice and long Thursday sleep. =_=
I keep on telling myself that one more month~~~ plus a week!~~ I'll have time~~ to sleeep~~ 10hr~~~ every day!~~~ XD

I seriously don't know if it is normal to be able to only do less than 2 pages of my term paper per day. It even feeeels funny to look at the long sentences that I was reluctant to end with a dot. lol.

I know I'm slow.. v_v and now I am super kia si already.
Coming one month is like.. another omg we should endure and be alive afterward.
2 more presentations, 3 more assignments, numerous more exams and very little sleep.
*thank you for motivating meee ♥*
So for the next few weeks, we should start preparing for finals by:
  1. Listen to lecture and put more effort to not falling asleep than understand what's on the slide.
  2. Eating
  3. Rushing term paper
  4. Sms-ing
  5. Online-ing
  6. Flipping books
  7. And asking your friends "study already?" and phew if they say No. LOL
    hee~
-Last Saturday at Sunway-
had some nice inexpensive food in Sakae Sushi, they are surprisingly better than Sushi King which offers higher priced foods.
*what I ate with dd:*
♥ If you like cheesy thing you'll like this hee. ♥
*dd likes this ho*
♥♥ If you like raw salmon you'll like this super much heeee! ♥♥
*i like this super much tq dd~~*
Chawanmushi with some very fishy smell thing on top lol. ♥
and some other that we'd swallowed before we can take any photo. :P
*indirectly introducing bbdd's ring lol:*
It was a relaxing day that ended with a huge pile of guiltiness for dumping the assignment at home. -.-
Can I go back mumbling about term paper again? I don't know if what I have typed are what I thought. And alas, I lost a super important paper that I had jotted down my paper's planning scheme and I do think I might need to scan through the book for.. the 3rd time V_V

If you are good at swallowing huge tablets, teach me the skill =.=
I will never trust any "easy to swallow" label again. swt.

Bought 3 tops for no reason. One reason: Stressed. can?
But I do have to thank my mum whose cook-for-us frequency is 10/365days for cooking :)

So, what to do?
Except keep eating, sleeping and waking up facing Microsoft Word until the ideas gone dry and I'll eat and sleep and... again~ :)
*♥ ya*
JieHong is flying to Japan on Monday, all the best la~ hee.

2 comments:

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

siao!! curi my baby bolster to show off the ring WHAT THE!!!

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Siao. I didn't curi. it was there -.- If i curi, mom curi-ed even more. She napped there. Lol.

and that ring just happened to be there. Tq.