Find me tomorrow in Aeon helping my mom and sister and probably myself getting new pillows~

I don't enjoy psychology lectures lately.. it starts right at the time I feel sleepy.

I can concentrate better in Economics lecture at Dewan Beringin, can we just shift there?

Within 3 hours, the TV shows more than 6 times of that Dutch Lady TTratio Advance milk powder advertisement.. I am persuaded, can I drink? =_=

I am trying to look happy. =)

The weather is cooking us. When is the rain going to fall?

I don't feel like talking to you. How i hope things can be understood without being told.

When i think of buying Cadbury chocolates at Centro mall this weekend, I hesitated. Later the sun will melt all of them. V.v

512 - let us not forget the Sichuan earthquake, the victims, their families and homes.

0 comments: