believe
  • I finally re-tested myself on Vitagen!! I can drink it already~~ Yipee~ lol.. Previously I was drinking Yakult + Vitagen those cultured drinks with very troublesome outcome -> Stomach ache for hours until I gulped plenty of water. =.=''' Yea~ lalala~ I am accomplishing my New Year's Resolutions** Muahahaa~
  • Around few days ago.. I was talking with my dad in car. Back from Inti that time, he said.. ''Many HongKong people migrate to Canada.'' The version I heard was.. ''Many HongKong people 买 (buy) Grape to Canada''.. My first reaction ''HAR?'' first thought ''Canada should have more grapes right...?'' After N seconds, Ha Ha HA..! swt..**
  • Just figured out that ini is my 100th post~ Happie One century, bloggie~ lol..
  • Ano ho.. HAPPY TEACHER's DAY!! [Should I wish some teachers? hmm.. HM.. lazy.. :P :P]
  • Mama almost bought lala for cousins.. Yierr.. What i scared the most is : She buys > Need my help > to ''bath'' the lala > cook > cute lala(s) dead. =.=''' Yesterday she cooked some, but due to amali i wasn't at home~ What i saw were only the shell shell.. hee~ swt.
  • I like Kinder Bueno~~ la lala lalala~~ !! =.='''
  • I am... TIRED~
The kid.. has his father's eye.. (=.=)
Global WARMing. Global Warning. juk juk juk..
George Bush's heart... [=.=]'''

A Prayer of Compassion
Pray
May i become at all times, both now and forever,
A protector for those without protection,
A guide for those who have lost their way,
A ship for those whit oceans to cross,
A bridge for those with rivers to cross,
A sanctuary for those in danger,
A lamp for those without light,
A place of refuge for those who lack shelter,
And a servant for all in need

~His Holiness the Dalai Lama~

Believe

3 comments:

GGdTJJ said...

aiya...
you reach 100th liao tim..
never mind, mine is coming...
also check correctly...
drafts are counted as well you know, by blogger..

and also, to see your 008 resolution, surprisingly find out something like...
"Never look back at bitter past - live in present~"
should you ever think that your bitter past cannot be your relfection or?
your spear actually hitting your shield you know?
wait for your reply la~

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

u.. at least whenever i look back, I smile at it (reflected), seriously i did.

while u r looking back and forward with sighs. don't u? I wonder if there ARE times when you r reli reli like and contented with your life.

*emphasize : Are*

and yea, Live in Present, not living in thoughts of future. If u can handle today good, u can hadle tmr great~ :D

GGdTJJ said...

don't know how to say, but just to say is...
知足常乐 is not something good. if you are contented now, you won't have motivation to move on..
of course, i have to tell you, i did a lot of reflections which only make up current de me.
yes, i did feel contented before..
but then, we should keep on move on de ma... even a drug addict know to keep his day on, he has to fetch money!