APPRECIATE
  • Tuan(s) and Puan(s), Post Laju finally sampai-ed. I will be studying Again at the end of June. Will be then, doing ADFP - American Degree Foundation Programe.
  • Okay.. Kind of needing someone to talk to. But I guess the first sentence I will say is ''What to say har?'' =.=
  • United States. Does that mean that all my learned British Australian english has now to be changed to a British Australian American english?! =.=''' omg..
  • Then, I will be doing first 12 months of ADFP at Intec, UiTM, Shah Alam. ( My first blabla to my mom was ''ma ah, have to buy baju kurung liao. Register no baju kurung also cannot leh'' =.= '' ma ah, wear baju kurung, can run meh?'' =.= ''but ma ah, baju kurung and sport shoe.. looks cute leh'' =.='''
  • Omg. All the forms took me hours to (only) Scan through. And still don't know how many hour to Read through and Fill in. I hate forms...
  • I used to (once..haha) skip college orientation one. But then, I will later have to attend a (really) compulsory one.. swt, (shh.. Inti's orientation was being stated compulsory too, but i skipped it too! ^^V)
  • My first few thinkings..
  1. I think I would be exposing myself to MORE sunlight on weekends after June, because the attires allowed are baju kurung - Monday and Friday, baju formal, blouse ( long sleeve gua, i reckon), jeans / slacks (long one gua, i reckon) XD
  2. Oh oh.. who will be my 3rd room mate?
  3. At Intec 11 p.m. must oi oi one~ good good. All hostels must *off*-kan the light by 11 p.m.! lala.. no one can kacao me oi oi~ ~
  4. We are what at Intec? We are * Siswi *~ Guys are * Siswa * ( not si wa of course.. =_0)
  5. I hate Borang(s).. Borang A, B, Pengakuan, Pemeriksaan, -- Aku Janji.. many many more.. x.x
  6. Help ( ~ )
appreciate
  • Sei.. My driving lessons will start on This week. You know ho.. presently, Klang is a highly dangerous and highly jamming city!! So after (IF) I got my P, college life jumpstart~ ( *scream* ) So.. sounds like no point I go for the lessons... =.=
  • One more month.. ~ Work? Nope.. Maybe.. haha.. =.= House going to be renovated!! So.. have to be a hard worker at home.. @.@
  • Oh please oh please. I WANNA + MUST watch the formation rehearsal!! AH.. I.. just feel to go. :) :) :) Miss all of Yous!!
  • Chicco is right.. no more COLOUR for me.. T.T only COLOR... =.=
  • Eii... I hope... the uncle who's going to teach me to drive.. will be a gentle good uncle. =.= And Please.. an uncle that can speak Chinese, not Hokkien. =.= If not i scare i will blur with left and right.. XD
  • Don't know if i am normal.. at opening bank accounts. Since baby, i opened Maybank (no more), Hong Leong Bank (cancelled), OCBC Bank, RHB Bank (for inti), Bank Nasional (for kwang hua), and coming soon CIMB Bank (for intec).
  • Thanks to so many Inti friends.. Thanks KaiXin and Chicco, thanks Neo for telling me to +u +u, ahh!! xie xie!! And of course thanks Yiwen for being my loudspeaker.. haha
  • Oh god.. I just love love and love all of you!! Thanks for caring me so so so so so much! ;)
Oh yes I meant it. 3 months of knowing you all, LIFETIME friends we are.
To others, little times being with you all, LIFETIME friends we will be! :D

2 comments:

GGdTJJ said...

...
haha, envy....

emm..
klang de car very 'wolf' de..
been there this weekends and can conclude it although i am not the one driving...
beware la..
from my dad, "when you drive at klang, the car see the people cross road, not people see no car liao only cross."
wonder if you can handle not lo.. those traffics.. and you have to know 'jiak chiu' and 'toh chiu' which what de ma..

(well, i also not sure, jiak chiu is left i think)

Anonymous said...

hey...wat do u mean yiwen the loudspeaker? haha no la..joking..yea..i know wat u mean...hehe...but yea, i thought that many ppl will wana know...come on la...we all care bt u, ok?

and yea...though it was only three months, it had been a very enjoyable period of time!! thanks, mei, for being there to talk to me, to walk with me and just to be with me and let me tell u things, and in ur turn, tell me stuff as well!! wasnt it a good thing that u were nominated as the chem class treasurer? ha ha

chicco is rite...it's no more COLOUR...it is now COLOR...hehe...yea...just like all those words such as realisation and all, u gota be used to zzzz's now..it's REALIZATION, etc, etc...

it's going to be a really good learning experience, though...jz make sure we keep in touch!!!

luv ya, mei!! muaxx... =)