I am OFF for strawberry break~ lalaa~~
arhem, tmr and on Wesakk! :D
stwabewy
Whoaahahaha~~ (like never see..) =.='''
Has been err.. 3 months? 2 months? I haven't touched strawberries.. hee!!
strawberry pie strawberry cake
Strawberry bakings Strawwwberry cakes anyone~? ^^V
JELLO!
If not.. then.. Strawwberry Jelly? **
dipped strawberries
deng deng!! Strrawberry with dipped chocs!~
Dan lain-lain lagis.. Starberry icecream.. strawberry jam, strawberry juice, strawberries!! :D :D
å°FFFD天åFFFD°

*****
When you consider to buy perfume next time, be careful careful. [=.=]
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
*****
After the stRAWberry break, the checklist shall be :
Checklist
  1. Literacy Enhance - So a kind message to POPULAR & MPH Bookstore, give some discount eii later.. hehe~
  2. Lil tiny Shopping Fling~** - only for necessary stuffs (la..) :D I am a saver.. ''ya'' .. ''YA''.. lol
  3. Cleaning up many many things! (which is already semi-checked.. muahaha!!)
  4. Pergi tak tau which Hospital for body checkup.. Just to show the PSD that I am healthy. v.V -- Public Service Department..
  5. Brainwave(s) Therapy~ ~ have to know more about Kathy before study starts again. hahaha!!
  6. Decide whether to use Hotlink prepaid(I troubled others and myself to reload) or Maxis postpaid (I will/might/maybe overspend).
  7. Lull myself to sleep A bit more every day. Just a tad bit.. hee~
  8. Update many many people pertaining my upcoming tidings! **
  9. I need time to remember others. :P :P :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there, mei!! hope u enjoy the strawberry break!! let me guess: cameron's? lol i know u'r in need of sum good weather, so i really hope u enjoy urself there!!
meanwhile, all of us are slogging to finish the research and all, homework, argh!!
oh well, i know how much u wish ur rite here doing the same...but yea...keep me posted on all the news!!
love and a BIG hug,
yi wen

天使 said...

omg... i feel so hungry now... ur fault!!

if u wan discount go find sun ling la...@.@
she work there

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

yaya~ ter-saw her there!! err..last friday! hehe~

not my fault ah wanyee.. :P