For anyone who wants / going to / thought of study in USA, do register and attend this fair.
Free admission~ :D I am going with~~ my dad... =.=
USA
USA For Students (American Universities Education Fair)
14th June 2008 (Saturday)

10am to 4pm

Wisma MCA

Sign up at
http://www.USAforStudents.org
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
beautiful
  • Omg. Don't ask for my time on Friday anymore.. Fully filled up.
  • ^^V Just received a letter that certifies LIM Kah Wei has passed 2 MPWs subjects! lala~ ( Hope i do not need to re-take it at Intec.. #.#)
  • Today I filled up 6 pages of forms using more than one and a half hour. ~.~ Tired. More to go..
  • I.. I have 3 tests to be taken before 2008 ends!! Not including subjects exams! AH!! SAT I SAT II TOEFL.. what are they? =.=
  • Tired.
  • My home's altar has been altered its position today. Means.. the house will be soon be cleared for renovation. Add in another task in my busy list. I appreciate these moments~
  • Tha tha might not be going to KH this Friday.. If not, try to meet up during their rehearsal okay? :D :D Muaahx!
  • That's all for today. Tired. :D
beautiful life
There are so many stars in the sky,
Only some get noticed..

Among them,

You can't ignore the one which is willing to shine for you,

Even if your glance remained elsewhere..

Because they'll still shine, just shine.

0 comments: