Life is.. Like a dream.. This is what I agreed in my thought these days.
Unexpected. Undeniable. Unbelievable.
Photobucket

*****

Planned to get my haircut done today. So went out with mama from 8 a.m. - 1030 a.m. Why? Sun Bian. =.=''' The problem was, in the end, my hair still 100% with me. The barber.. grr.. Got business don't want. :P :P --- Lately, having congrats-phobia. Feeling much more weird than being wished ''Happy Birthday!!'', most wishes came with the word ''Future''. Just.. a bit sounded like i am going to join the movie 'xx(forgot, hehe) to the future' team and fly to the future already.. weird err.. weird. But still, Thank you(s) again. :) :) --- Somehow hoping tomorrow amali thingy won't be too torturing, I must survive~~ from 8.15 a.m. until 3 p.m. *aleluyahh*~ --- Since I am now not anymore being named as Inti-ian. I am.. err.. home-stayer? I am a girl with a mind~ -.-''' Ignore me..lalala~ --- mama mentioned on going to Penang and then Ipoh on this weekend. Please.. make it Reaaally possible hao ma? It's been loooong!! Long that i haven't join them for any trip.. :( Spm trial > they went Cameron, so Fun woh.. v.V Spm > I forgot if they went anywhere.. I was just, being neglected. Hmph. :P Few weeks ago, they went Kampar > So Fun leh the hotel.. ''Yea (la..) v.v'' --- Something even odd is.. scholar. What a heavy word ahh.. When we read ''Student'', sounds so ~~ natural right? =.=''' scholar.. So, the very way to let it be read natural is.. Ready, Set, GO! muahahahaa~ swt..

*****
Green ho, is a nice colour. Isn't it? keke..
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

*****
lucky leaf
Think Lucky, Be Lucky.
Lucky is lucky!! hehe.. lol
**Life is.. a kind of living. :P **

4 comments:

GGdTJJ said...

ah ah, you are a scholar.
to make it more heavy, you are JPA's scholar.
to make it even heavier, you are JPA's scholar who spends my dad and others' parents' money to study..
ah ah, scholar~
haha

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Jack.. You..
omg.. many on the earth are trying to kek me..

ICB president.. zeven.. You.. you all.. (sounds bit like heart attack.. =.=)

Anonymous said...

haha..dun worry bt it la...mei...
act..all of us wish u ALL THE BEST in ur pursuit in education...

we were all a disappointed that u didnt hv any meal with us b4 u left, and we mean ANY!!! even in the first
sem...haha...but nvm la...dun worry

sms me often...miss u a lot!! at the rate we are smsing each other now, i think i gota put u on my activ 10 list!! lol!!

see ya, mei!! luv u always..muax..=)

Anonymous said...

That start didn't mutate, it rejuvenated.