I got a new pair of shoe~~
WMNS steady IV (Good for unsteady me. lol)
UK size - 5 =.=
It also.. actually.. makes me taller A bit! ^^V =.=
Almost bought size 4.5 one... but to show that i've a normal (bigger) foot, and I have faith that my feet Might still grow... haha~ swt.
Not a very wahh shoe, but at least wah-er than the one I've been using :D :D
She (Yap I'm referring to the shoe..lol) is versatile, breathable =.=, steady and supportive. The point is, suits people who like to Walk.
At the same time, I got no more money for this month.. =.='''
Suddenly heard this song while listening to streaming radio,
weird a lil bit bit, but simply nice~ Oxygen* Listen when you wanna breathe. :D
I like on9 Radio!! Just because I have more than 100+ channels to tune in. Muahahaa~
MCA ppl said.. Mid June we will have to report ourself.. means.. calculate calculate, I have about 2 weeks+ more on staycation~ I don't want to be a homebird!! For the rest of my life~~ laaa~
Don't know if you read the news... swt lol swt and swt.. Malaysians' cute news (Forgot which menteri said de, that school uniforms 'induce man's sex bla bla..v.O shh..) :
From today's TheStar.
I though S'pore has their very wahh one already : More than 500 Parents sue their children who play on9 games / don't do homeworks / etc. lol reasons. =.=
Maybe after some times ho, M'sia school uniforms will be.. Neh have you ever seen those from.. Arab or Iran what country is that, the lady wears all-black-covered, and Only shows their O.O eyes?Let's go to school~ =.=
Yesterday ho, walking and walking back to car, I heard something that reeaaally =.= me, malay A to malay B ''Marilah berehat dengan KitKat~'' ''Apa?'' ''KitKat la..'' =.=...

0 comments: