Sayings
Pitying myself, =.= whole left part of me turned sore and sour after yesterday driving - I prefer 10km half marathon. lol.. Mama ''No need to do it forcibly ah'' ''When I didn't the clutch/gear don't wanna go down completely then the AhMeng say me ah'' =.= Imagining the any-who will need to pick me from Intec to bring me for my driving test after a month... o.O Ah~ forget it! :P

Social networking site Facebook is accused of 22 counts of privacy breaches by a Canadian group.
Ho ho.. who's using? I ain't I ain't~ lalala...

Define : Life (someone know why am I doing this. Buahahaa~[new version of muahahaha, haha!!])
Scientifically, life is about when the bla bla bla.. foetus.. it will be a lengthy speech. So.. My simpler version, when life really begin, its all well worth keeping it going, for the rewards are more than what anyone truly deserves. Bear in mind, even every pain and sadness are part of it. When you can see EVERYthing as rewards, you know your life, and you know why you're alive.

girls
See? I am just a girl & that's all I wanna be~

Friends at Nilai~ apa khabar? It has been around 20 days since I left. Missing the bridge =.=, the pool "D, the hostel, and the people!! All the best to my 1st roommate JiaChyi, hoping you will be shun shun li li going to UK this September! ^^Y

Omg.. someone who's living near me is getting seriously fierce and wild with her talking. You know what.. hehe!! I will be.. swallowing vocabs start from this evening~ You will soon know why am I doing this. aah~ Today, I feel that.. expressing pictures in words is like expressing words in pictures.. haha~ =.=

Okey, and so I was supposed to be going out to take my many many passport sized photos at EngAnn. Shop closed. Okey went dinner at Vistara, I ordered mee suah~ full dao~ hee.. then went to Chi Liung (somehow), no photo shop. Okey, went to Klang Giant, then.. omg starts. There is a photo shop, which they will take your photo using a Digital Camera, and print it out for you using the don't know what machine. Those which look like vending machine, poor quality photos, high quality price. =.= And the problem was, the more photos you want, the more expensive it will be. =.=''' So? Gotta go out again tmr~~ grr...

There's no beginning or end for things,
Yesterday is history,

Tomorrow is mystery,

Today is gift,

that's why they call it Present.


Forgive is not something we do for others,
we do it for ourselves,

to get well and move on.

0 comments: