Went to Aquaria at KLCC, for Bio documentary assignment eee..

Say hi to crabbie~

With cameraman 1,

and cameraman 2, who didn't have memory card in his phone so.. eee..

Cameranman 2 too shy, hid behind cameraman 1. lol.

Very great to meet and talk to and got explanation from Mr. Iskandar. We should have met him earlier for MORE information about the fishy.
(omg my eyes couldn't even open big enough.. -.-)

Spent 3 hours there and @.@...

***
Been encountering bad happenings.
People are ever-changing.
When they realize some day,
it would be too late to say sorry.
if they know.. =.=

***
Alright, what else?
Common sense has to be working in people now~

I don't know what I am typing but, I need to scream.

***
Save my cal. @.@

***
你不会知道别人在想些什么,
但至少你能看到那脸上的暗示,听到声音里的提示。

3 comments:

XtasyM said...

very nice photo of the crabbie

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

xiexie~ :) but not of good quality XD