@.<

SANday - Is the day after FRYday and d' day after. = =''' Where i've been on Saturday.. Traffic Jam Jam Jam
Since SATERday ah, i kept on oi oi because..headache! Grr..
So, i was 'proud' that i didn't bring books back to Klang, coz i was just..um, oi oi~

Back to Inti with Carrick's family. Almost silent-laughed die me..hahahhaa! Really one, his muimui ho, i just closed my eye to rest awhile, not even reached 2 minutes, she went to mutter to her mom ''mommy, that jie jie is sleeping.. she is sleeping..'' lol.. Then carrick's muimui and didi saw advert boards with children 'on' it. Then they ''you climb up lah'' ''har? you go lah'' they were just..muahaha!! cutex! Arrived, for few hours, quite many helicopters fly here fly there near here..Huyoh, supposed and imagined those F1 racers flying in the air~~ anyway, out of my business. XP My brother was looking at the GA Blue logo on my specs, then he asked me ''Eh wait!! that one is butterfly or eagle?'' (then the whole world turned so cold all of a sudden..a primary 5 student can't differentiate eh..omg) And umm.. er.. I really really addicted and hooked to Sleep already. I didn't ask for that eii, it's just, well you know, you feel dizzy, eyes hardly open, you found a bed (or you just close your eye at where you are..lol), lay down, Duup~ Zzz...I drew something new~ muahahaa~My hostel notice board..full = busy !!

MANday - *Early 6.a.m. in the morning, i saw an olang walking Back to his block, i think he was drunk, coz he wasn't walk in a straight line, er hem i meant, not that straight as normal ppl do. Hey i SMILED to my block new guard for few times leh = many times!! lol.. Morning smiled, afternoon, and evening again~ siao one.. Her fault okey? Coz once my eyes 'shot' to her direction, i will see curve on her lips..then, not suppose to disappoint her ma, then smile lo~ :) Risible Biology lecture...!!! Something wrong with Ms Cordelia, (we felt that), she was really cute in that way. Those boys were sleepy, she said ''hey don't fall asleep, try to convert the glycogen into glucose, use your insulin'' swt.. and then somemore ''I told you to eat glucose, your energy reserves. What you ate for lunch?'' Then.. smart guy's answer? = ''Starch''. (=.=)''''' This is what we call as 'exciting' in biology~ not those DNA la..haha..

TIUSday - Hehe.. I woke up around 6a.m. *And ho again, i saw the same olang walking back to his block. Tell you a secret, i guess they were drinking Tiger Beer Heineken or whatever they are for hours one lo. Coz friday night ho, we were having dinner at a kopitiam out here. Then la ho, we saw 2 olangs were sitting inside, with over 20 empty bottles in front of them you know? 7 heart..7 HEARTs!! = ='' Then i re-slept at 8a.m. XD Can't stop feeling wozzy dizzy and giddy.. English test, which we wouldn't have found any thing to study for.. Minutes before teacher steps in, seconds before the test starts, we were just hoping teacher will be delivering her baby. Then test will be postponed/canceled lo~ kekeke..^^White for What

ANYday > I spelt S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D lately. Scholarship application. Limiting time. 2nd semester thingy. Younger sis' attitude. Younger bro's academic performance. Mama's tiring burden. I was all the time, really honestly seriously wishing that i can help them every day these days. I want to do things that i could when i could. I don't want to feel remorse for anything. I don't want to lie to myself. I want to be true. So in short, i want D.E.S.S.E.R.T.S Support yourself~ If not you won't be able to control *a bit of <3*. Siao de, if you see this then reflect yourself hah~

Happy Birthday SOVITHAA!! Here, i wish you best for anything you will be up to in coming times. Friends always! Muax! Saturday we go makan~ V^^V

1 comments:

天使 said...

oh dear...
get well soon yar~~^^