I sort of having Short-Term MemoryLoss, coz either i don't wanna rmb, or i can't. Too much happenings. But i couldn't mention alll~~ v.V

Friday
> Thursday we were alllll so so so hardworking studying for the psychology Quiz, you know..we really were. This day during psychology, or the first few seconds psychology teacher talked to us ah, we all were temporarily paralysed. Seriously yes! Because..QUIZ canceled..omg, if i know i would have slept more.. If we know, then we can predict tomorrow already..ya lo= =''.. Anyway, grrrr..Friday morning of Inti-UC~ blue sky white cloud** lol..

I just like *peace*~ So? SHh...
And of course..On9 for Nothing. And making sure my inbox always >> 'no unread mail'.. = =
Hey!! I recommend PICASA - a google software~ Coz.. i didn't edit this picture but it was edited automatically~!! *thumbs up* - Bu suang-ing with the mini pillow..XD -

Oh yea~ i'm addicted to Sleep. Bless me with more Zzz times~ haha..

Saturday > Crazily hectic. Hey..my mama said ''aiyah, won't tall ady lah'' @.@ hurt me..ouch!.. But really one lo..it has been err..5 years plus i haven't reach a new height. Pity.. new weight a lot. Doh.. Then mama said today is papa's err, Chinese b'day. SO, asked me to cook mee suah for him. Well, then only i know, already months i didn't even try to 'switch' the fire on.. Weird feelings. lol.. Then, i was..er..er.. *shy* haha..step by step asking my younger sister..Younger leh..how to cook mee suah. It was..''when to put mee in?'' ''bubble means okay d? but the fire still on then bubbles will be always there wo..how??'' =.=''' At night, oh die..i was being ''invited'' to give advices to papamama's friend - Mdm Khoo's son.. spm leaver. Kek sei.. like an education consultant, talked for over an hour, not paid one leh. And finish up with.. ''Really thank you lo~'' (i feel proud actually~ haha) lol.. SORRY ah, to some people, my time is getting lesser and lesser, so.. try to und pls..? @.@ Hey next saturday KH sport day issit? Issit ah? (who am i asking..lol..)Genetic engineering?? If yea, i hope the chick chick won't grow up~ cutez!!
Never give up! (Even though i'm now almost give up for our final exam..aHH!! i need More TIMEs)
Another Picasa edited photo~ - Don't challenge me when i'm in black -
My valence electrons are unstable-ing!~

Try to learn something about everything, and everything about something.

0 comments: