Slept early and woke up early. =)

Hey!! I actually know that today is Tuesday !! =.=

On the way to Akasia, walao eii, juniors are talking about the latest Harry Potter movie. Very free meh har them? I haven't even watched Ice Age le.. I need icy things now. =.=

So kek sim to hear about friend A's calculus lecturer give them EXTRA TIME to finish their quiz.. and friend B's lecturer simplify the question for them, and they easily get full mark. =(

Feel so unhealthy living in Shah Alam. I have one more year to go. Then I wanna rejoin band and swimming club! Maybe within one year I got critical disease already..=.= *choi choi!*

Just survived another migraine. I'm alive~ =.=

I miss jobless days. Holidays I meant..

Should I get a baby refrigerator for the house in Akasia? Can't tahan chasing the bread's expiry dates every week. =.= Miss fruit juice and yogurt drink every morning, needed something from the storage every evening. Eeeee....

I am getting better. A lot better. =)

C++ programming is getting fun~ But eeJane is right, "after you learned about C++, you'll think that computer is really stupid."

What I've to do later: Biology Polydactyly assignment.. Biology lab report (skip!).. calculus (disappointing case..)

<3

0 comments: