Miraculously I can blog a post at this hour.. from home. =)

7th June at Lavender, met Peiwen. =)
Yay~ meeting tha and sin soon! :)

Tuesday yang #$%^&*.. my dad woke me up, basically for NOTHING.
My eyes were not fully opened yet when I got up into my uncle's car..
"You're taking the report card.. why wake me up?"
"er.. eat breakfast."
"But I rather sleep.."
*silence*

Forgot what day but I was cleaning up my room, and somewhere else.. =)
Can see how dirty was the mirror..

Charcoal toothbrush~ :D

When it comes to watching series (soap opera), my sister and I will react in an abnormal manner. LOL.

If we see misunderstanding, like guyA misunderstand girlA because he did not finish listening what people were saying, we will say “He is stupid!!” =.=''

If I see a secret is revealed because personA was telling personB in a café but accidentally heard by personC, I will say they are stupiak as well, why don’t they use SMS right? XD

Thanks to my younger sister, now I remembered all literature stories we read for PMR. =.= Dolah is a bad student.. Mr Jamal is an obtuse teacher. :P Then there’s a what Bunga Telor what Bally shoe’s short story, after reading it to my sister, we concluded that it is an purposeless story. =_=''

So many H1N1 cases already..

Many mosquitoes are kissing people around lately..

I want to tell you, the holiday is ending soon. :P

I also want to tell you, I want to sleep soon. :D

I don't really know what I'm typing.. Zzzz..

<3

1 comments:

FaRHaN SyAHiR said...

happy studying....
haha