Done with the 4 days work and I have a kononnya sexy voice the next day. =)

My partner Wendy and I have sold a total of 424 bottles of fruit juices. heee!
Sunday was fun. Despite the tiredness, we actually sold all we have in the 3 fridges. =)
We had actually two bottles left, and I first suggested us to shout for another 15 minutes and end our work by purchasing one of them if we can't get them sold. Then, I got an epiphany lol. I said, why don't we share and buy one of the two, and make it buy 1 free 1? Yay we did that and we sold them! =)

What is fun with promoting:
  1. You can observe people, kind one bad one stingy one soft-hearted one...... Some purchased because we sort of begged them to. =.=
  2. You can scold or even *ahem* curse people. Well you see, the parents say to the kids (which is not one, not two, but 5 - 6 kidssssss) "go take and drink, go!" And then woolah~ they drank all our samples and we are left with an empty tray and zero sale. =_= etc.
  3. You can shout like nobody cares. All the workers at that floor can memorize what we had shouted already. Nice post-effect!
  4. You can get free stuffs. Food especially.. -.-
  5. You have chance to get more jobs in the future. If you do good, people see chance, you get chance. =)
  6. You get pay. duh? My pay for this 4days roadshow is kinda :)
  7. You are training yourself to be more persuasive. Yaa, and this is how you're going to influence more people, you know, like your parents lol.
  8. You can practice your languages. It has been funny to promote one thing with English, BM, HuaYu, Hokkien and Cantonese. AND, predicting Tamil.. =.=
  9. You get time and mood to be gossip girl and guy. -.-
  10. You get new friends! :D
Okay and so many more. After all this job is okay. So far I never get job which makes me suffer too much and hate it more than the job scope could be. (I can *ahem* customers what.. :P)

Went to a Melaleuca talk yesterday. I will talk about this next. And I sincerely hope you will pay attention to that, for yourself, your family, and our dear dear Earth! =)

0 comments: