Working for F&N for 4days, roadshow at Giant Port Klang~

Selling Sunkist lol.

12 hours work per day.

No chair at all in Giant. Kesian my legs.

Wanna get a bread for lunch I need to queue up for an hour; asked for someone who's paying to help me but she gave me a "go away lar" face.

So I gave up the bread and went to Guardian for a Loacker's Quadratini.

Shouted so hard for so many hours. Don't call me these days, I might silent-kan your call. -.-

Date me after 30th =) I got many things to be settled before that. You have 4 days lol.

An ahma bought the Sunkist and said.. "Your mouth so sweet, don't want buy also cannot lah".

God. "Sweet". Haha..

Then after we are done with the job today and were waiting outside, a shoe shop boss approached us two and asked if we wanna work.

I said I can't. (can also I don't want, because he was smoking lol)

My partner said her friend is finding a job. He asked if the friend is as sweet as us two.

I swt-ed. And left to the car.

Sweet? Sweet~

Visit newly opened Giant at Port Klang, nvm if you don't wanna buy anything. Get 2 Sunkists from me. TQ~

Good night.

0 comments: