that I can stay alive and not appearing on the newspaper "Seorang gadis berumur 19 telah... akibat drpd konflik.. serta depression (lol) yang..."

Weird week. I feel weird myself. very weird. somehow. I saw something changed in the page. And feel super.. don't know what. eee. Take hundreds of year to understand these sentences. :)

I disappoint people, as much as I disappointed myself. As always.

Hah. Went to the bakery which makes made Chocolate mint cake, and was told that they don't make that anymore. Brother, your fault. Lol.

Take my head away. @.@

Felt weird again. With my family. the Parents. I wonder they are normal -.-. Mum side lecture as breakfast, dad side lecture as lunch. I was so full. So full I wanna throw out. but I don't wanna throw them. more. at you. So I digested. XD

Learning to appreciate life.MORE.

Learning to avoid sickness.HOW. -.-

Learning to eat more.LEARNED. XD

Learning to sleep less.UNLEARNED.Don't wanna learn. :)

Learning to see.You.

How long can you stand me? stand my ever ill mood?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries, i'll stand by u 4eva~ :)