Over the midterm papers. But I am not emo :)
Over the weather~
Over the tiredness~
Over the headache~
Over the backache~ *lol like an old lady*
Over the under-PMS brother. *wth is wrong with him? Almost accused me for the faulty light bulb and talked to me like thaaat. Anger.*
Over the undone tasks. *Gosh*
Over the never-seems-to-be-reaching score reports.
Over the stain I can't get rid of *lol*..
Over the thought of coming weeks~
Over the fear of marks =__=
Over the inherent ability to keep falling asleep and to keep have to be asleep -.-
O.v.e.r

Appreciated
Amy's soup :)
My pillow and bed, making me love them so much I just wanna keep sleeping -.-
Hugs I got :)
My patience to keep waiting for the score reports -.-
My past, those that made me who I am today, both happy and not ones :)
My many sandals which keep dying, I mean breaking, in weeks and not months under my feet. -.-
My dad who finally is aware that I am flying which I deduced from this question "So you are flying in which month?"
My mom who seems to be so gan jiong "When you are leaving right, put all your stuffs up there, nicely." -.-
Anyone who has helped me in studying for midterm hee.
My effort to re-read alllll short stories and found out the pleasing and meaningful literary feelings they can provide, and hardly went through the 20marks "The Glass Menagerie". =.=

See, I am not emo. Lol.

0 comments: