I was too lazy and somehow reluctant to open my blog.. heeee.. well that is not a crime heee..

Summer semester is great. One subject, Two hours per lecture, Three days per week, Four free days per week, high Five~.. Many outings, many sleeping, many busy, many driving, many Facebooking, many movies, many plans, but money is getting... little. lol.

Some photos from here and there.. hee

Spring '10 Literature class with Mr. Kamal and Californians. :)

Everyone in California class~ =)

Cell Biology last Lab. Repeated those experiments for the Nth time in my life.. XD
*I look like I am hiding downward lol..*

Group 7 during BTN. :I

*kaachak!* -.-
Went to Bukit Raja for Italian food one day and visited I-city.. should be called Light City instead lol.. nothing so 'I' to me..

Fun evening with 4 of them :)

4 xiao hai zhi.. lol

3 ambassadors.. XD

I know you hate raw stuffs. But I like. Can? heee.

For many days at home, I doooooo help my mum okay. So Chloe, don't hate me for keep leaving you at Akasia o, I got miss you de le.. :)

My mum fetches students. Me too~

A xiao mei mei my younger sister dislikes because the one above likes to stick to the sister.. -.-

Pada suatu evening too, went for a dinner at Lavender with dad.. yang quite boring..
I forgot why we went there, normally we don't.. forgot gok..

But I was kinda happy having the Chocolate banana toast hee.. sweeeeet.. good for toothache -.-

and did many things :) with many ones. :)

So.. One more day to some injections lol
One more week to BBQ with friends :)
One x 2 more weeks to meeting dentist, doctor, course registration, (hopefully) starting to settle VISA stuffs etc etc..
One more month to Kuching trip with friends :)
Two more months+ to.. :(

Sleeping soon~

Good night.

2 comments:

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

the photo of zhang feng he is cute... but, SIAO PO!! lied on my bed and curi my pillow to take pic again! =.= =.=

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

my bed hen high mahh.. go up wo jiu bu she de come down qu brush teeth d.. Heee~ I leave my wei dao there mahh you can smell when you miss me :)