After few hours of shopping with Melanie and Miss Oh, we had barbecue the next at Mel's house. Big thanks to Mel and her family, and Miss Oh too for helping, and semua lain yang attend :)

I have to admit that that night was the night with least sleep I had have since I was born lol. Even for pai ti gong or study for final exam, I would have slept at least 4-5 hours lol.
Blame the mind breaking Angel and Demon game >.<'' Somehow I wondered why the game is not that playable during the day when we all are having saner mind. lol.

Anyway.. the whole night was somehow tiring but fun. Most of whom I have only really known since ACTP year, and are going to fly to Indiana with me yay. lol. Manakala a few others are flying to different states, but we will still meet yay~

Somehow too.. I found out that when we gather, we couldn't really run out of topic. Seriously.. But that is magic. :]

Not even getting bored because they always have qi qi kuai kuai eh things to do. -.-

All of us, with ♡~
Photo credits to Michael Boon's camera and Mel's brother :)

And this one, xiexie Michael; I know you are already dying for a DSLR lol.

And then the next day, I napped for 6 hours until dinner time, and slept for another 9 hours at night, and is still sleepy..

Oh god oh god oh god. 9.5 days and I am done with my first year of American degree. sweet. =]