I am supposed to be doing some revision now.. after the first week of classes =.= It feels pathetic to me actually, in some way. Intec's first week is always a holiday. Lol.

So on the 16th I departed.
In KLIA,
My meimei was there, dad and 2 uncles were there. Mom wasn't thou =(
From the moment I went on the car (omg I miss driving lol), the only thought I have was "did I forget anything??" =.='' and I was super tired with the 3-4 hour sleep I could get on the previous night.

photo credits to junjun's camera
Then things started to go so fast @.@

Photo credit to junjun's camera
Fast as in.. after 6 hours? We reached Taipei.. stepped on the land for 15 minutes and went back to board the plane -.-'' Then another 12.30 hour journey to LA, 1 hour of waiting for custom clearance, running to board the next flight, on Delta domestic 4-5 hour flight to Indianapolis, reached, 1.30 hour car journey to Purdue, West Lafayette, settled registration and check-ins, open bank savings account.., put stuffs, went Walmart, came back... deadly exhausted.

Outside of our apartments. :)

Somewhat called our main location, we walked here almost every day, for classes and etc.

Inside Purdue Memorial Union. I like the whole building. lol.

Marsh. I like. I don't like Walmart. :P

photo credits to junjun
My items too! lol.

Jason ambil punya, he has custom made copyright signature, so that's the credit. XD

2 weeks passed. 3 years should be fast too. :)
Taking Spanish language.. and History in Love and Marriage -.-''
They sounded fun, but learning them could be tiring. Really.

0 comments: