..from home.
So far, quite okay.
So far..

Happy Chicago trip ^^
Love my naturally brown hair ^^ blueks

^^

So far, I knew I abandoned my blog. Hee..

So far, the ang mos gave me lots of not so good impression >.<

I am taking WOST 381, History in Love, Marriage...I can't remember;
and so, we have a progressive research paper to do, the system randomly put us into groups of three, and yay group work means less work, right? Oh no, first stage, proposal due: the senior in my group, "oh don't worry we will be doing great... I am a senior here so if you have any question..." and she promised to do the starting work. So so good! And then she dropped the course 3 days before the due date.

So left the two of us. Happy, she seems friendly ^^ and we said "shit" to that senior, not in front of her of course. Second stage, bibliographies due. One week before due date, she's lost. She has job. Very busy punya. I got depressed. The problem is solved, but she handed me her part which is thiiiiiiiiiiiis far worse than what I have been getting from group members since 2 years ago. Ah.

Physics lab. This one is interesting Lol. From the first week I got an ohlang, twice of my size. Very not study type. So okay, to speed up and finish lab earlier every time, I do almost everything fast. He should have read the manual why keep asking me? "Can you tell me what to do I just wanna learn" *Can you read the manual I don't have time to tell you one by one for each lab >.<* For like 3 lab sessions.. I am depressed too. Then after holiday, I happily get different lab partners every week -.- One thing I notice thou. I will definitely ask if they have been doing individual/group reports. I have never do group report. They do. But they let me sense that they don't trust me <.<'' Why? "Oh, I usually did group report with my previous partners.. it's okay, I can do individual report.*smile*" I said, it is okay if you want a group report (a very happy solution because normally, out of 10 pairs, at least 8 groups will do that; lesser workload!) But, she insisted to do individual punya. Sua.

Spanish Language. We have this group of 3 works too. The lecturer has repeated many times that she apparently do not like Google translator generated sentences. I got these two guys partners. So.... they don't use Google translator, they use Iforgotwhatname translator instead. And for many times, all grammars got so wrong I wanted to shout, your score, is my score. Do you know that? :)

Organic chemistry. No complaint. I love it. Why? No group tasks. No ang mos. Haa.

Now I love Asians. Why am I here?

12 comments:

timeshare appraisal said...

The pics your tour is very cute. I think thats your great time for the tour at holiday. You are most memorable person so you spend your weekend at chicago. Nice capture you take at the tour.

article submission sites said...

NIce pictures there.very attractuve work ther overall nice prospects .Want to know the pictures are given effects or are the origional one beacause indeed impressed me a lot.

James Goldberg said...

I love your pictures and the design of your blog. It's brilliant, also I'm obbsesed with you fish. I can't find your follow button sadly.

Lathavijayakumar said...

You have posted very attractive picture. Nice

raymondwunna said...

Very interesting blogg you have written.Well done.
love,
Raymond.

kevin21 said...

Newports Cigarettes the modern open

society, the woman smokes Was not the something new, the cigarette in the woman hand many sexy enchanting atmosphere Discount Cigarettes With Virginia Stamp. But you have never realized, smoking is to

our flesh biggest murderer, is long Time smoking can cause our skin variation, today slightly arranges comes to reveal smoking for you 4 bad news which brings to the flesh.

Smoking can contract the blood vessel Cheap Newport Cigarettes , causes

the body The important nutrient and the essential oxygen flaw Newport Cigarettes Official Website, cause the wrinkle premature production.

Will similarly also create the ossein and the elastin Cheap

Newports
, must know, will be precisely they give the skin Skin strength, elasticity and youth gloss. Remembers, what is most fearful is smoking the influence

possible to need 10 years to the skin to be able to see that you the skin smooth tightly send now? That is only temporary, do not by the Newport Cigarettes Did not look the false appearance confuses, waits for you to be able to see smoking on your

skin's influence, is too late.

tiaolou004 said...

Newport Cigarettes Official Website smokes the cigar, people more impressions come from the Discount Cigarettes With Virginia Stamp Halley the motorized rider, they pull out the cigar classics the appearance are Newport Cigarettes: Puts out a large size the cigar, gnaws off the rear part with the mouth, "puff" spits the smoke skin which nips, to the spot which bites open spits Newport Cigarettes again, holds in the mouth the cigar on the mouth. Then "the clang", turns on the Newport Cigarettes cigarette lighter, as soon as rubs toward the jeans on, lights the cigarette lighter, stings several fiercely, simultaneously receives the Newport Coupons lighter agily .

This is one kind most very best pulls out cigar's method, undisputable, other one kind of quite close gentleman pulls out the law is, in moisturizees in the box the cigar to supply for several hours, then takes out adds the wet good Newports, cuts or the cigar pliers with the fine cigar cuts rear part Bao Yanpi. Cuts time does not take to cut Cheng Qitou, such words attract the large size when the cigar easy to leak out, best cuts a diameter to be equal to the cigar pole diameter 3/4 size round Newport Cigarettes Website, cuts down is only young Zhang smoke Pi Er does not cut to the core leaf. Then lights the Cheap Newports.

The apparatus nothing else but cigar room standing pure vegetable oil's oil lamp and ju the wood chip, the long non-sulfur matches (have not related including sulfur, so long as and so on fire firewood log combustion will fall sulfur part later again to select then) Newports Cigarettes Website the precious pure butane gas cigarette lighter. Attracts the cigar to have four ways: The inspiration, sips smokes, chews the Marlboro Lights, to spurt the smoke. A depth knows by heart the cigar to enjoy road's person to know that the cigar draws in lung's Cheap Newport Cigarettes.

Unknown said...

Here's a nice ang mo... At least my wife thinks so! :D

Branch out, meet lots of people- white people aren't just "white people" and Asians aren't just "Asians". I guarantee your life will be more fulfilling if you give people a chance :).

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

;)

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

angelhills said...

Very nice pictures. I like your post. I wanted to thank you for this special read.

http://www.mbbsinchina.org.in/

Unknown said...

Hello, I'm French, I love your blog, and I had long dream of a foreign correspondence, if you are interested in reading this is the address of my blog which focuses on books: http://les-secrets-d-un-livre.blogspot.fr/
There is a translator in my blog.