I didn't realize it is October first today. So I have been in the States for one and a half month. From insisting on using the odorless paper dollar instead of the coins that we couldn't recognized to counting every single cents correctly and reluctant to pay tips or to put the change in whatever embellished cute basket or "EVERY CENTS COUNT" etc. container while gulping at some 5 dollar notes in them which were probably 'thrown in' by some so generous people, we knew we were used to this place already.

It feels like our first sem back in Intec, getting used is not a bigger matter than studying and meeting deadlines @.@ At least, we have undergone the phase when we can't even catch what the lecturer or classmates are talking about. But.. the homework loads are.. are just.. so unimpressively heavy!

Thanks to the busy life, I seldom think of home. Kinda. But when I do, omg, it will be so much I really want to go back and go talking to my mom in her room and drive to the vegetarian restaurant I had been visiting at least thrice a week and have a meal and visit kiku zakura for those sushi sets o(╥﹏╥)o

You know what I had just learned? Products and service in Malaysia are so cheap =.= Maybe that explains why certain service is not as good but! they are still cheap (︶︿︶) . So cheap that I think when I go back I will never hesitate to get those imported foods anymore. Why? After converting the prices are almost similar. Exception: chips, starbucks, pizzas (eww), nothing more I can think of. =.=''

So far, I am fine with the classes. Except that I am having more.. and more.. and even more tendency to skip class. But sadly I basically couldn't do that as frequent as I wish to. All 5 subjects and 1 lab I am taking has something to do with attendance. I-clicking attendance, call-every-name attendance, write-your-name-on-the-paper attendance. ALL!~ eeee.

I am so waiting for next Tuesday 930pm, which marks the end of my first examssss phase this semester and the approaching to that 4 days of holidays with shopping and fun ^^ And yay finally we bought salmon <º))))>< >heeeeee thanks to my teddybear XD

October liao~ means.. 2 and 1/2 months more. means.. we are going to wear more shirts.

If I were given another choice, this wouldn't be my choice. What study abroad. I want to do study home. >_<

Tiam I think I am getting chubbier. Lol.

3 comments:

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

Custom Lapel Pins said...

Hi,i have read your whole blog,its very amazing,i am impressed.i have bookmark your site for revisit.if ever you need then please contact me.Thanx dear.

Unknown said...

Nice Information.Great Thank you