I am clearing my clothes for the Nth time. This is a happy thing to do because they'll all be neat then. But this is also a sad thing because I will say tata to shirts that I once can wear but not now, fat d~ =.=''

My mom says I am not allowed to buy more shirts already, because after one year I can buy in the States. =____= (macam within a year I don't need shirts like that..=.=) I don't care, I want new year shirts~ :P

I also want to slowly become a Charcoal products' fan. Charcoal bread, charcoal sponge, charcoal toothbrush (even have Au [Gold] and Silver one le..), charcoal noodles (I'd never forget someone ate the one I bought!! You ahh.. miss Kylie. =.=), charcoal cookies, charcoal (to enhance air quality), charcoal cotton bud (I saw this yesterday!!).. Maybe one day there'll be charcoal icecream and charcoal cake in the market? :D

Sorry that I did not turn up for the gathering.. =(

I enjoy the time I use to sleep these days. 10 hours le!! :D
Aiming for 12 hours tomorrow~~ =.=''
Well, I have to sleep more to cover those sleep debts, and foreseen sleep debts during Fall semester. :P

Mr Sky Wong, the head of IT Bureau, I need you to help me with my laptop, after reformat macam dah tak boleh type Chinese words. =(

I don't wanna take my sister's report card tomorrow le.. sounds funny. Daddy ada, mommy ada, but want the sister to take. =.=''

Popee popee my stuffs in Akasia are untouched. =/

Tank's new song 'Amen' is nice~ :)

Holiday = Happy! :)

<3

0 comments: