Let's go under the sun!!~~ siao.

I was very =) to delete many of the old notes. Thousands of Biology slides and many rubbish undone assignment (I used to save copies while doing them lol).

Woke up very early today. @.@ Someone switched off the aircon and.. ah, I can't continue sleeping. So I woke up and watched "The Illusionist". Nice! Hope I am one lol, can confuse you!! -.-

Deleted 200+ 'friends' from FB, er I hope I did not ter-deleted anyone that I shouldn't because I was doing speed deleting -.- Tell me if I did hee.

Many things that I super want to do in these 8 weeks. (Oh god 8 weeks seems to sound shorter than '2 months' -_-)
  1. Sleep thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much. =)
  2. Earn some $ if possible because I know I will
  3. spend. hee.
  4. Tidy up my wardrobe for the last time until next Summer.
  5. Laugh more before I can't when we have to study again -.-
  6. Try not to gain weight lol because food will be abundant at home =.=
  7. Oh ya.. universities application thing thing.
  8. Prepare for Toefl? lazy lazy.
  9. Go to Vista for eye checkup.
  10. Go here go there.
  11. Meet him meet her.
  12. Learn something new!
  13. Sleep. hee~
You know? XD

I don't know. I can't start thinking. Or I simply am thinking too much. gosh.

0 comments: