Look very much like Mr.Jason who holds bear2 to threat me. XD
*wa kor you turn soooo white!!*

Successful enough. Woke up at 9am this morning! =) Not enough thou... :P To achieve something, we should aim higher! XP

Went kaikai with my younger sister for 5 hours, along with too much lame jokes and she laughed so much that her jaw was tired -.- Btw, she ponteng again. But I actually supported her, because I know how boring it could be staying in class for the sake of staying. No teaching, no fun.

I can sense how much my mood has elevated from the ground from the day we are done with the finals. =.= This semester has indeed absorbed too much from us lol. So, yay~ =)

Er.. dunu what to type now. Er.. ok my brother ate 10 sushi in only a few minutes? -.- Or.. my mom asked me not to buy anything next week but towels if I saw them? -.- omg.

How lame can you be?
Q: How do u explode an indian??
.
.
.
.
A: By pushing the red button on his forehead. LAME.

Q: What's the difference between biology and sociology?
.
.
.
.
A: When the baby looks like his dad or mom, then it is biology. When the baby looks like the neighbor, then it is sociology.

AH~ What to do tomorrow? Leave it, sleep first. =)

0 comments: