Went for iLasik on Friday at The Curve. =) Thanks to Dr.Alan, Darian, Michael and many more whom I do not know their names. hee. Not to burn my cornea (just to tell Ms. Kylie) the cornea flap is placed back larr! -.-
**
Went for follow-up checking the next day at Vista Klang Branch at Taman Botanic. Which was opened that Saturday. Which is very new. Which I recommend you to go for an eye checkup - free for first month~~
lol can see my own hand..

I am doing okay~ Besides those very red large dots people will have after the surgery on the eyes.. which I am waiting patiently for them to disappear~~

Went to AEON on Saturday and got some em.. envelopes.. swt..

Went to Sunway yesterday and got clothes and stuffs. Great thing about shopping: it makes me tired, and I slept from 930pm - 10am. hehe! Good, as it has been a little hard to fall asleep the day before. I can't keep my eye close at night lol. Hyperactive or what I don't know. Bad thing about shopping: it burns my wallet. lol.


Bring this fella to eat at Italiannies..


The sister..


**And spent RM70++

On the way back home~

Feel like going out again. heee. One more month to do this. Gotta appreciate. Oh ya, saw Sovitha yesterday!! I was like wanted to walk into Parkson and then.. she actually recognized me with the sunglasses! =) Yay! Promise we gonna go out with huisin after a week/two! :D
Loving holiday.
Someone, please force me to get my application things done.

0 comments: