Dislike dislike d.i.s.l.i.k.e
deeeeeslaaaaaik.

If you see properly.. Bear has hair clip on it XD


I miss the beach I miss the sleep I miss the days.. when I have nothing but so much to think. -.-

My official unofficial time to cry for midterm is um, near. If there's some kinda injection which will make me study..

Trying super hard (not really) to save the allowance to er, subsidize my own laptop soon, an external hard disk, and some stuffs? Why don't I just stop spending yay~ -_- Don't make me spend thank you =)

Currently addicted, er, to Salonpas patches. I couldn't sit diam-diamly without it just now =.=

You must be thinking why am I so free to post this.. Because I have mood, doesn't mean I have time. -.-

Life, what do you want from me?

Time flies~ kan?
I am old d.
XD
Crap.

Glow glow~

2 comments:

kaizen boy said...

i very like salonpas also...i love it!

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

yap yap yap, love it too hee!