like seriously.. =(
week 3 sudah dying dying~
An apple from the nearest and probably smallest farmer's market.
And a fresh baked scone, photo unavailable, scone already digested and discharged -.-

Continue with the Lake Michigan photos :)
The sand was sooo hot but the water was sooooooooo cold

At the nearby town, we saw many doggies!

This one looks like alien jiu ada..

Fat doggie, he must be feeling warm all the time..

I was like a blind lady with a guiding dog -.-

Then there was a carousel :)
but we didn't have a token to ride XD

Hee~

Weird face -_-''

Looking at my jumping bean which is probably dead now, I don't have time to take care of it -.-

Boom! ;)

Today was so cold at 7 in the morning that my limbs harden on the way walking to class =.=''
Indoors are...aksdnxnasljepw awesome~ Lol.

All photos credit to Jasonstyle :P

6 comments:

timeshare value calculator said...

The photos look very impressive. Capture lokking in your journy is very nice. You looking cute and beautiful. I hope you are the great person so you have a time for go to tour.

Claire said...

Hi! You have a nice informative blog. I’ve learned something about it. I have mine too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com...thanks

Camilla Hay Jenssen said...

Really nice pictures! It looked like a lot of fun. I like by the way the way you write, so honest :)

Cheap Flights said...

There are many places worth seeing in the city of Seattle. The galleries and museums present here are truly inspiring. The museums display art works of many artists. The lake in the city is used for swimming and boating. Those who get Seattle flights surely visit these attractions and enjoy themselves.
Flights to Las Vegas|Cheap Flights to New York | Cheap Flights Tickets

1D LOVER ; ) said...

Nice pics where was this? And srry i don't think you know me you must be feeling weird about some random person commenting on my blog lol srry about that

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels