2nd of Jan - bank-alike TM Point, Meru

I followed my mom out these days, to wherever she wants to. TM Point, what's the point we went there? To cancel Streamyx. At there, service for 'Application' is fast with the rate of 5 minutes taken per customer while service for 'Termination' will take you more than half an hour to wait. Quite many people went there to cancel their home phone line, streamyx etc. I helped an ahma with weird smell to fill in her termination form, I am a good girl. lol. Then, my sort-of-know-everyone-in-Klang mom told me the ahma is selling pork and meat in the market. Alright, then of course, I knew what the weird smell was.. =.= After some waiting, and internet surfing using the free service, it was finally our turn!! Before that i saw a familiar looking uncle, bowed, reading newspaper, while i was looking at him at a hidden angle... Then I met Dan's mom, then only i confirmed that familiar looking uncle was his dad.

3rd of Jan - OCBC Bank, a place I like. 

I have been helping my mom with cash and cheque deposits for days. It is fun to play with those machines~ lol. And OCBC Bank always look welcoming. Never had I like any bank before. Ocbc's service is fast. Ocbc interest rate is =) for me. haha. Well let's take Ocbc and Cimb's internet banking service as comparison. If you want to transfer fund (money) to another account through Cimb internet banking, the cut-off time is 12p.m.. Which means, if you transfer at 12.01p.m., your transaction will be completed the next working day. While for Ocbc, their cut-off time is.. deng deng~ 9.30 p.m. More efficient! but their efficiency can kill you silently. I went to apply for an ATM card. It as FOC until i update my account book--RM8 has been taken. =.= Hey! Internet banking saves petrol and time, and it is good for people who can easily lost their cash like me, i am using it now. =) 

4th of Jan - Celcom broadband - Seksyen 18.

Yup we're all back to our beloved Akasia. Great.. study life is ON. I am not sure if i should be happy with this. =.= We've done cleaning our 'house'. :)  Oh, celcom broadband is ok, well since I subscribed the 'Basic' plan, i shouldn't expect thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much. I just need to think that my spending is destined, then i will be fine. lol. We'll be spending our first 3 days doing things that do not require complaints and annoyance. Cheers.

I think laziness is still sticking on me. Yes, this is an excuse.

Hoping for a better tomorrow, everyday. =D

0 comments: