It was 1st of January of this new year, while my family members were bertaburan around the house, my mom suddenly suggests "Today is the best day to go lo~". The 'best' is not because of Feng Shui or whatever, is because it's a public holiday, there'll be no traffic jam, my dad is not working, my sister and I are not working... (now you know why my family doesn't have any annual vacation plan) But we were told that we are only going down to Kampar to throw my sisters' stuff at her newly rented room, buy some stuffs and we'll get back.

It took 3 hours for us to reach there, due to certain reasons, or excuses if you want to say so, I only helped to sit in the car all the time while the others punggah my sister's dusty stuff from car to room, from old room to car, then from car to new room. lol. Ok, I can't stand the dust alright? Plus do you remember that we were only told to throw her stuffs and we'll be done by then? hmph.

While waiting in the car, my brother came and said my mom allowed me to drive. MUAHahahaa~ And so my brother was my first Unser passenger, it's FUN to be HUGE!! =.= Although my skill is not that pro.. I AM JUST A FRESH DRIVER MAH~

Then we went for dinner. I think I fed myself more smoke than food. I hate smoke. Whatever smoke it is.

After the smoky dinner which I barely had appetite on, I joined my mom to walk around the small town. How i wish Seksyen 18 has that many bakeries. We walked in a shoe shop, jaga-ed by few aunties and ahmas and an apek. =.= My mom was helping my brother with his schooling shoe (size 10!! O.O) while i was as usual looking around, fitting those shoes on my own imaginative feet. (well you couldn't try ALL and end up buying 1 or none right)

Finally I took one purple sandal..
Ah ma: Siu jeh, ah li ko si man di lo, li jiok geh do hou? *as if i already said i want..=.=*
Me: Ping xiong ngo mai mm hou lok hou geh. *try lo, won't die*
Ah ma: HAR? Lei? *look at my feet and walked away*
Me: Ma, 那个阿么不相信我穿五六号, 你看她.. *that ahma brought me a size 7, and I WILLINGLY tried on..*

Ah ma: Hou chi hou song hor, ngo lo lok hou bei lei.
Me to my mom : 你看你看!=.= *thus I tried on size 6 pula, moving my legs again and again, that ahma seeing..*
Ah ma: Ngo tai mm hou li tou jiok tak, ying koi hai kuei dei geh Cutting dai lo. *walked away to take a size 5..*
Me: 你看你看!=_= *I tried the size 5 and..*
Ah ma: AH~ Li ko ngam ngam hou lo..
Me: ....

So, I DIDN'T buy it. lalala~ =p Because their very so normals sandal costs more than Vincci's.
This story taught us not to be too skeptical towards young people. lol. sorry, ah ma~ at least my brother brought a pair of white shoe, which is surprisingly cheaper than the sandal. =_=

Translated version. (My cantonese is getting a lil bit better.. kekeke..)

Finally I took one purple sandal..
Ah ma: Miss, ah this one looks ___, what size you wear? *as if i already said i want..=.=*
Me: Normally I buy size 5 or 6. *try lo, won't die*
Ah ma: HAR? You? *look at my legs and walked away*
Me: Ma, that ahma doesn't believe that i wear size 5/6, you see. *that ahma brought me a size 7, and I WILLINGLY tried on..*

Ah ma: It looks loose hor, I go and take size 6.
Meto my mom : You see you see!=.= *thus I tried on size 6 pula, moving my legs again and again, that ahma seeing..*
Ah ma: I think you can wear size 5, maybe the cutting for this shoe is bigger. *walked away to take a size 5..*
Me: You see you see!=_= *I tried the size 5 and..*
Ah ma: AH~ This one fits you lo..
Me: ....

That's our cute Kampar one day trip. I don't really prefer in-car trip, especially it's on Malaysian roads.. nothing to see.. oh remember, buckle up you back seat belt! =p

So often,
i hope i am somebody.
Too often,
i think i am nobody.

0 comments: