Above is my lovely Spring '09 timetable, and the free big lots for Wednesday has actually been filled by Bio lab. So, i will have a systematic 8-12,2-4/6 semester, not counting in Friday.
-
Sunday 04 Jan
-
I was quite free that day. Doing nothing (can't do anything.. =.=) after done with our house and room cleaning in Akasia. Em.. oh yah I watched Cape No. 7. nice song at the end. Anyway, no hope of getting that song right now because I don't know where to get Chinese songs. lol. And i remember the day before i watched Madagascar 2, and I didn't laugh. =_=
--
Monday 05 Jan
-
My younger brother and sister must be excited. I was not, because our registration started with reading your dear ID number, get an 'Okay' and, that's all. =.= So Austinians '08 have an Auting to Mid Valley. Eejane and I were shopping all the way, it was not that kind of shopping, it was walking to every floors and shops we like and that's it. We are frugal spenders. =p
Picture of the day. Describe it by yourself. Thank you.
Tuesday 06 Jan
-
We had our briefing............. *saving you from feeling my insipidity*
-
Wednesday 07 Jan
-
Classes begin. It was =O and ~.~. No laugh-until-stomach-ache, no this.. no that. But for sure Austinians are still missing each other, and are still together. =p There was an apparent double-faced us right now, one trying to maintain our Austianish us, which seems hard right now in our own different classes, and another one still talking and laughing when we see our people. =)
-
Thursday & Friday 06,09 Jan
-
Classes are getting better. Lecturers are good :D. And finally I heard Honoluluians started laughing. Although the jokes were not as ____ as Austinians'. lol.
-
Saturday & Sunday *at HOME*
-
Most of the time I was either in the car, or outside with my mom. I went to EngAnn morning market on both days =.=. Went to my mom's side uncle (lol), who bought from us more than 13 boxes of cookies; went to take cookies from both aunts, and be my mom's FOC secretary - helped sorting cookies into packs for different buyers; went to taste cookies etc. Aunt Susan gave me a small very cute box of walnut cookies, which was baked at 1pm+- and was bit by me on 1.20pm on a same day. =p The reason she gave me: I keep saying, and insist that her walnut cookies tasted just like chocolate cookies, and it wasn't that good... =p I was honest. But then the very very so so freshly baked ones are nice~ :)
Rich uncle.
Hehe!!
There is something I found funny: I always overheard my dad picking calls from people who just crashed their cars/involved in accidents. He sells car.. but.. ?
-
"What? Ya? You'd accident? ... You have to make a report if you want to claim insurance ... Ya, ya.."
-
Don't call me if you crashed your car, find my dad.
What recession and economic crisis? People are buying like nothing happened. =.=

0 comments: