Beatrice was looking at our previous Austin classroom's door. We miss there. There was where we wanted to go every day, at least at that time.
-
What I am studying for this semester really is bringing me back to SAM's first semester last year. We have the argumentative english research paper again, and we have those moral ethics amoral imoral thing again.. This is what i hate. I paid 150 for that and Malaysian Studies, and passed both with A and B. Now.. I am taking it again after I was celebrating way back in Inti that I am NOT going to encounter with Moral studies anymore for the rest of my life. =.=
-
Fortunately, something did brighten up my week 2. Since 4th Jan, I've been moving my laptop all over inside the 'house' in Akasia, hoping to find a place where I can surf the net with a happy speed using the celcom broadband thumb sized modem. And finally, on Tuesday, i found that specific good Feng Shui location. lol. It is on my bed, although somehow I have to put the laptop at the edge of the bed as if I want it to commit suicide anytime, it provides me HSDPA connection which is just like fixed line streamyx. :D
-
Wednesday, we have our first Biology lab. It was beautifully fun.
-
This is spermatic cord, which looks more like an alien's brain.. =.=

This is Tilia old & young stems, i love my handphone, who took this nicely~ =p

This is Pine Young ovulate cone.. It looks like fire, it looks like lizard, it looks like...

This is also Pine Young, and i like this one the most!

There are still some, but they either looks like moon or pimples (black and white version). =.=

But, week 2 is a new starting of a crazily hectic year. With only the passing of 2 days, even though i know more than 1 equals many, we got more than 10 pending assignments and presentations and speeches to be done, haven't added lab report and readings and... this is going to be endless, but I just couldn't decide where should I start. =_=

Ahh God. This is too busy. Busy is fun, but tired is very not fun. =.=

AHH! I made a stupiak mistake on the very first Calculus Quiz, congrats. =_=

Ahhhh.. I bought a shoe with my dad (this is weird.. sort of like he is buying for me before he sends me to a very, very far place. But it should be 'with mom' right?!?!) Then he bought two working T-shirts. Er, maybe my mom is really busy. Yup, kind of. She is now selling Bio-love liquid - something like Dynamo but without all those harmful chemicals. See how hard she is working for the family? Yeahh.

After the shoe-shirt shopping, I drove my sister to tah pao (just a VERY, i emphasise 'VERY', short distance). So proud of myself, with the so very not-good driving skill.. =.=

Somehow, after Thursday, access of Celcom broadband around Seksyen 18 is VERY good. *happy* but not at my home in Klang..

On the way to plan an event, though the time we have is so so so so so short, after cutting away all the time for homeworks. We'll do our best. =) Thank you Nadira, for this chance to learn. :)

0 comments: