During Last week sudden break,
I feel like I had slept enough for the whole year. =_= Thankful kan?
Ya.. thanks to the over 10 kinds of medicines.
I like white pepper, it covers the smell of antibiotic in my throat that time. =) I meant I had it with meals =.=
Oh great no proper holiday for me. I lost 5 days of this precious holiday, replacing them with sleeping with high fever; feeling good every time after a sleep and got fever after like an hour then I would take those colorful medicine and sleep again. =) I love to sleep, yay~
Thankful thankful...!!
Oh even great I am so so thankful that UiTMs are closed, thank you!! Only by that I can have time to be sick. =.=
And I learned the feeling of taking anti-fever pills. Light, float, numb, sleepy. lol.

Got a new table tennis racket! No more Double Happiness, now it is the century for Butterfly. lol. Very thankful~
Rushed Bio lab report and assignment during the weekend and, ta daaah~ one week is gone.

This Week
I had great and 'great' time studying and failing facing quizzes.
Celebrated the giraffe, YoungHan's birthday and Huiming's belated birthday, at a place I would like to avoid - secret recipe. Imagine eating the vegetarian soba for 3, I said THREE, yes threee! times per month. Eww..
Spoiled another Calculus quiz. Yay..
Having fun with C++. hehe~
Hating the packed timetable, leaving one hour each day to breathe in between the lectures. Gosh.
Not having fun with Biology and Chemistry!!!! You know those names of fungi protists and many more? OMG..
I hate you SAF. I lose another weekend because of you. I guess I won't be sad if i lost tomorrow's table tennis match, because I will have a free Sunday. :P
Had a super boring chemistry lab. "Measure the circumference of your wrist.." "Measure the length of you shoe.." -_-
Goodbye Shahril, we're already missing you. Jangan sesat kat US. :P

***
The fever trend is fading in Intec, congrats~ We are better immune now~ lol.

Looking at some homeworks.. C++ assignment, study for C++ quiz, Civilization assignment & presentation, study for Calculus test.. All Cs.. I will really C with so little time. Sigh.

I think I have problem with my sleeping system. I can sleep all the time, if I have the time. -_-

I really miss the sea, not C.

I am really, really, seriously, definitely, absolutely, truly, utterly, genuinely, unquestionably _____ . =) You would never know what I think. :P