Yap. After last reformat, which shifted all my backup files to drive D, I forgot I have songs in the laptop haha. Dug out Enya's songs yesterday. Peace is filling me. =)

Ate at KimGary with sisters. There were the home-cooked feeling in the food lol.

Three of us watched a movie called.. "Very Perfect", directly translated from Chinese. The thing was.. we were quite late, or punctual. Then when we stepped in the Cinema 4, we were the earliest. After an hour in the cinema, there were only 3 of us, and when the movie ends, there were still only 3 of us, oh and two cleaners, looking at us, surprised. Haha! At least if felt like we paid for the whole cinema. =.= And the movie was not bad. =)

See, everyone is posting about how lazy they are in FB and blogs. My turn now. I have been so away from books these few days, but I didn't sleep much. Somehow I don't know why I have so many things on hand. -.- Something I want to tell you is.. Biology lab reports 2 & 3 are so far an impossible mission, if you are willing to share whatever protists you saw in Sample1, do email me lol. Because I was observing a few photos, guessing if one of them is chlamydomonas, euglena, arcella or rotifers; even geng, I saw cyanobacteria which will be useless for the report. =_=

My main point is: I am lazy but I don't know how. Haha. =.= Doing nothing is endless..

Almost am going to use Sony Erricson C150, due to some funny problem it doesn't happen. So, we are still a Nokiaish family~ lol.

Thank you for everything. =)

0 comments: