Say hi to my decaying blog. :D
Well I had to abandon it, if not what you read will be the same: my screaming on calculus related papers, my depression, my watchful stories, my emonish tales, and many more unpleasant ones..
I am considerate~ lol..

Went through calculus and biology tests, it feels like surviving Great Depression. =.=
The feeling after we handed up the biology paper was funny; the paper enfeebled us. =.=

So until 21st Aug, we had our very not mid-sem-break holiday. Because it's like a study week anyway; and it is like a study or die break. -_- Hapless life we have, still we had already gone through a year hadn't we? Feel proud of yourself ACTP seniors, we are just, impressive! Haha..

On the Saturday my family went up to Kampar, Taiping, Ipoh and we stayed in Taiping. The next day we went to Penang, a place deserve to be loved!! :) But rain never stop falling from morning to night to the next day, so the weather was awesomely cold. :)

Sis - Me - Sis
I have a family full of specs. lol..

The dailou looked brother. omg he is getting super tall..

He with the ultrawomanish sister. -_-

Superwoman.

The superman. o.O

The place we stayed, cozy~

Beautiful three-fingers shaped cloud captured by a very not beautiful handphone.
Since positive*negative=negative, so the photo is not beautiful. :D

A photo we took three times to get the outcome (sounds so C++)..=.=

sisters.

Will go to this Burmese temple again. :)

Haa~ like her shirt, she bought it when she was out with me. I have influencing power, hahaha..

Take two. Likey the bricks behind~

Ah, she placed her pillow nicely.

Like the purple this way. :D

Cacated eyebrow.. lol

Came back from that very fully utilized two-day trip, I am happie!
Thou the guilt is mounting over me again..
A break should be a break right? =(

Somehow I learned and relearned lessons in these few days. I can't say I have been learning, I always forget things when others hit, forgetful-nya. >.<
When there's a hurdle in front, you just have to find a way to get through it and move on, no matter how weary you are you have to hang on, carry on, as long as you keep this on, hurdles far in front will be nothing to you.
<3

Time to play with cells again. (well I bet I will use MANY days to get these reports done. Aye, unproductive I know..)

Who says you are not blessed?
If there is only ONE person caring about you, you are totally blessed. :)

4 comments:

kaizen boy said...

oh, i miss u so..

i am planing on a reunion
i think i can get to see u soon enough

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Papa!
Miss you too, just inform me about your plan, I'll make it. :)

Charis said...

Why everyone went to Penang at the same time? You, Zhen Hwang, Louisa, me... :O

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Haha.. and my neighbor, my uncle (3 of them), and my mom's friend. HAHA!! Erh, because the food is real nice lol.