Yesterday was unproductive. Today.. was even worse.

I forgot what I did yesterday actually. Probably some early morning reading, went to KTS, brainsqueezed on LA night thing, wasted times on dealing with stress and that's it.

Today was funny. Good and guilty I would say. Woke up super early just to make sure I got all the things I need to go out. Well now I know how much things I left in akasia =.=''

Thanks to Mr. weykhay for fetching me today. Bet I will involve in an accident if I drive.. Slept twice in the car today lol. Thanks to Mr. jingkuan as well. They are just another batch of moderately-chill band friends. =) By the way, stepping into LayMeng primary school located super near Petronas twin tower was pleasureable. No tall blocks, small area like built specially for small sized kids, many paths that link to another place, (not Hogwarts okay -.-) etc.. I miss the look of my primary school, although I don't remember much of how it looked like. I can't even visit the same school anymore, it was rebuilt after we left.

And, teaching little kiddie clarinet was.. LOL.. they enjoy being punished (run around the court), but of course, I was not the one who asked them to run (kind~ XD) And answer they gave was of high standard. Q: Do you want me to speak in English or Chinese? A: *a mildly smiling face* and so we need to decipher the smile so what I did was to mix the both languages. =.= JK asked me if I have not spoken in Chinese for a long time already, siasui.. My chinese words reading speed is getting slower also, like engine rosak =.=''

Ate at sushi zanmai. Not bad, just that the sushi on the moving tray will be the same all the time -.-'' Something wrong with the stomach, with a cup of steamed egg, 2 pieces of sushi and a taufu, I got full. =_=

Reached home at 4pm and.. AH!!!! Time... hilang-ed~ Enjoyed the day but I lost the time for the like-never-can-be-done lab reports. =(

I am still lost with the protists and bryophytes and gymnosperms.. >.<

Sometimes, we just have to decide. :)

So, KLPAC or not? ~.~

4 comments:

Mr. Night said...

KLPAC!

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Shah are you sure? The pengorbanan is wake up super early every Sunday and find a way to go to KLPAC and practice. >.< But the benefits are I will be doing something ELSE and I got something (er.. a sense of accomplishment. lol).

kaizen boy said...

i want to go klpac watch performance,,
what performance lately?

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

That tribute to Nonami concert. They are playing his songs. Check it out @

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/event.php?eid=106250835685

:)