My new Spring semester in Intec has started.. um, well.

In the morning of Monday, my car hit a Wira. Hee. =.=

Later in the morning, I was happy to see that I have only 4 subjects and a lab session! Omg :D

Later in the afternoon, I am taking the 5th subject, Literature. Anyway, already had the heart prepared so, nothing much. lol.

After a briefing we rushed to Sunway for 3D Avatar and food! *was so hungry I can remember my stomach complaining..XD*

Then I slept soundly until the next morning. Drove back home and got the pity car fixed. :)

Wednesday was okay. First Cell Biology and Chemistry lectures. Hope I am hardworking in the coming 4 months =.= Make me so if you can. TQ in advance~

Thursday was fine, with Cell Biology again and Technical Writing, which syllabus does seem interesting.

My Toefl is on next Saturday. I am trying to do something lol.. you know, something.. Pohpee pohpee I am not asking for too much!

Finished "Of Mice and Men". Lol I was laughing at the book sometimes. -_- swt-ness here and there. But with huge aroma of originality and novelty. Waiting for "Little Children"~

Ah. Did a simple health test at Herbalife today. Canggihnya I only have to stand on a weighing machine for few seconds which has been inserted with my 164cm height beforehand and.. First, 47kg. Lost one kg compared to the 48kg taken in 2008; good amount of body fat; not good bone composition; very good composition of organ fat; and very good water composition I have; body age 17.. Canggih, memang canggih. But I don't know if it is that accurate thou. Lol.

I need to be more organized. Be careful if you want something from me, do remind me or else.. I will just forget about it. >.<

I am getting used to some situations and people, and I bet some people need to get used to me. :)

Hoping to have a great and interesting 4 months and less sleepless nights~ I need a better liver. Lol.

Cute book market between seniors and juniors. Yay I managed to sell what I can sell, and give away notes too. Kind me. XD *hao lian..*

To all the doggies that took shelter in my house car porch today, bless me with Toefl thank you~

I have an emotional wound to heal lately, slight trauma I would say. Eeeee!

2 comments:

Strictly English TOEFL Tutor said...

Of Mice and Men is an excellent choice for Reading when preparing for the TOEFL! GOOD LUCK next week!

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Thank You! :D