Yay!! I am done with Toefl weeee!!

FYI, I took it at KDU Penang. Midnight bus to Sg. Petani, super early traveling to Penang on the Saturday, and back to Shah Alam from Sg. Petani on a 7 hours bus *gosh*.

Somehow the Listening and Reading sections are really.. I don't know, I was just not doing very well, the answers are so alike and you have to choose in seconds. Speaking was fun, except that a fei lou was happily jotting down notes when I was speaking. Grr. Writing was kind of fun, enough time given. =)
Anyway, it's over!! :D

Ah. Now my problem is to run on the track which people have been running steadily for weeks. I am not done with any academic works. =( Toefl had just taken all my mood and evenings for the past week. Never mind, I should run faster then. Heee!

I want to stay home forever. v.v Sometimes, every little bit of the house is just as sweet as organic sugar. :)

Hee.

0 comments: