Playing catch-up this week. I need more space, more time, and more diligent cells =.= Given the time, I turn lazy. Ahh!

Good enough with my life and mind. I am not that hot-tempered this semester XD

But I think I am lazier, and am finding ways to fill up holes in my life, but not with studying a lot. =( If any disaster did hit, what for that I study so much and burn all the time I could spend learning how to live? eee. Kena study also, for you mummy! and you daddy! and maybe a little bit of myself lol.

It is funny to look at your mummy in the weekends, giving her a smile and some sense of spoiled-child-ness, but what she can and will do is to nag nag nag naggg~ about your father to you. lol. Thank god those were only from money matters.. I am so oblivious to it, and immune. hee. I bet she can nag forever, and he can take/nag back forever too.

I am super having mood for life. Positive ones. But at the same time I am super having no mood for certain stuffs. Scold me!! =.=

Wah. Tenth Nokia phone at home. 5 Maxis, 3 Celcom, 3 Digi. Ops.. that's eleven Swt. With only 6 users. Quote my dad "that's why telecommunication company can earn so much." Ano ano, I got my first handphone in Form1, my younger siblings in Primary5? And my even younger cousins at Primary 2 or 3.. Soon baby will have handphone too.

Wah. Can they not buy all sorts new thing and fix the home here and there when a daughter is flying after months? I don't like that. I wanna stay home, absorb and witness all the newness. =.=

Wah. Can they stop asking me when I am flying after I had answered for.. 1.5 years?! Even better, stop saying "Wah. Thought you fly d woh!" Wah their heads.

Wah. CNY is near wee.

Wah! I crapped so lots. Hee.


Do I look like someone who has been pampered all along? Lol please don't judge my life by my look, I haven't been feeling what the word signifies right after my last Children's Day. XD

I have one life and one chance to make it count for something . . . I'm free to choose what that something is, and the something I've chosen is my faith. Now, my faith goes beyond theology and religion and requires considerable work and effort. My faith demands -- this is not optional -- my faith demands that I do whatever I can, wherever I am, whenever I can, for as long as I can with whatever I have to try to make a difference. - Jimmy Carter

0 comments: