Aha! Toefl score.. tomorrow.. aha.. omg.. lol..

Got more tired lately. Hee. Tahan tahan. Going back home means wee soft comfortable bed, but it also means woo lots of house chores and cleaning. I am happy that I am doing them, knowing no one else is free enough to do them, and~~~ ahh just that few more months for me to help, kan? :)

5 more pages to finish "Little Children". Omg I am gonna re-read it for sure. I like the sentences so much as they tell how people are and could be thinking in their shoes. Like like like! Plus it is not boring, not chim chim... :)

This lengcai uncle has a tattoo. Wah. Came and did dunu what to the air conditioners..

The mummy. Very nag-able, but nice! :)

Ohh.. See what the new curtain in Akasia can do..
Well the first night after the curtain was put on, I got insomnia XD
Well somehow the redness was too intense for me. hee.
Maybe they thought we sleep too much.. haha

Was waiting for the wugui dad to send me to ShiYing pre-departure gathering at Centro Mall.
Ahhh~ nice dinner, nice talking, nice night. All the best in Australia hee~

Sushi sushi sushi sushi sushiiii~ wee~!!

Good night~

2 comments:

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

you wear the teddy dee!!!!! i thought is CNY tee @@!!!

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Not woh.. wore for like.. N times d XD