taken by the sister:

Feel short, but cute mah short. lol

Super like my brother's expression XD
"hmph unfair I am not in hmph" XD

Sleepy eyes heee

Daddy's mummy's sister's traditional house. Likie! The feeeeel it gives is something indescribable. :)

Hee. For 3 years I am not going to see this and 'participate' by helping the parents on this. Gonna miss it. Hee. That was when we were paipai-ing to the ancestors. Hee.

***

March is going to hectic, feverish, sleep depriving, scary, malnourished (-.-), and sleep depriving.

**Scream**

Week 9 of the semester is.. horrible. Monday is a whatever die then die; Tuesday CTES assignment due, presentation; Wednesday Chemistry test =(; Thursday Cell Biology Test T.T; Friday Literature Quiz.. The week after that, Technical writing presentation and website design due, Literature term paper almost almost due.. this due, that due.. but my sleeping debt is long ago due too. @.@

My old migraine attack is back.. =((

Today is public holiday, and well.. Mummy suddenly wanna go to Dong Zen temple, to SEE THE ORCHID UNCLE SAYS VERY NICE. To tell you facts about my family members, it's gonna be funny. Today I learned something new too. My mom takes care of her cars better than she would on us. =_='' The car's 'skin' has problem then she can spend to polish it. My skin got problem? She will find a reason to blame me for getting that skin. Lol. Cute her~

Yap. I am at home, trying to stay away from making myself more tired with the trip, trying to knock my head with hand hoping that the migraine can be knocked off -.-, and trying to get used to miss the outings that they plan. Hm, sounds okay.

*Ops* thunder! *YAY!* Lol. I simply love storm, thunder.. just the sound they could make hee.

Hope I can be alive after next week tests, feel so unprepared =( Blame myself, I am not the study type.. And I can't make myself thaaat studious and that's why I can't be (and don't really wanna be thaaat smart) lol.. Sorry to MrKamal if my assignment just doesn't meet your standard. I will try to be smart -.- Super miss the clarinet d.. Miss the swimming pool that parents hate too lol. And I even miss sleeping without alarm. Lol.

All the best to those who are going to be so so so so tired next week. :)


Y(∩_∩)Y

0 comments: