an emo kia. XD


My toefl vexation has ended. Wee~ Thank you daddy for your money, and thank you dd for everything~ hee~

Assignments are all coming to us like.. tsunami.. Gosh this will definitely last until April, for people who are lazy like me -.-

Went to MACEE for a DV Conference by Prof. Brenda Flanagan. Nice one, only problem I have was to trying to digest whatever given as fully as possible, which made me feel like a turtle. (-.-)''

Cell Biology Test1 on Thursday. "Die lah" already~ Thank You.

My house's gate is like in a separuh condition. With a gap that's to be left until the end of CNY. Blame the metalworkers they can't get our exterior gate done earlier. Lol. For the first time in my life I am going to see a new gate being set up at the house, which I had stayed for... 19.4 years! XD sampat.

Looking forward for CNY heee!! Angpao (well money has become super important when I see how they flooooow out from my wallet -.-) , food, reddish everywhere, sleep, meeting uncles who will definitely ask when I'm flying, food, meeting aunts who will guess our ages, sleep, meeting people who will say "wahh grow up d huh? lenglui lengcai d wohh", food, a lot of praying, sleep, and last but not least cry for Midterm exam at the end of all of the fun. =_=

Ah. *Neck turning stiff* *stretch* *crack* =.=

Miss daJie Kylie when you're back I hope you have the power to help cleaning the house I am dead and dried -.-

Omg I just came to a consciousness that it is 6th of February already. Cepatnya..

Cham. Am so babied lately. XD

Find hundreds of reasons to smile today and
be the reason for someone else to smile~ :)

2 comments:

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

omg omg... don't expect me to clean la kay cause I busy 24/7 at kampar here for classes, projects and tests..@@ I back home to sleep then after 8 hours I back to uni for the rest of 14 hours leh FML

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

em... I busy with all stuffs and have been cleaning the house every week and messed up with times and.. @.@ ah~ let's go hire maid XD