is when you go back home each week, you don't see/talk with the family more than you doing the house chores;
is when you sit around the dining table eating with them, never more than ten times per year, feeling the completeness;
is when you get a holiday after 2 months, still exhausting, but wake up at 7-8 every morning to lend a hand while thinking about your undone assignments, mixing with a huge 'give face' responsibilities to celebrate..
is when you have helpled whole day and people went complain on you smsing like SO much.
is when you spent 3 days celebrating and worry so much the next day.
is when you spend 4nights of your holiday sleeping after 1a.m. @.@
is when you still want another day for holiday even it is because darurat, or maybe, ah just get me an MC..
is when you look at the clock ticking so fast as if it is so happy and proud with its irreversible ticksss that you want to smash it into pieces -.-
is when you miss your friends but you don't miss the situation you are going to meet up with them =(
is when your neck has gone so stiff you will wonder if you had one.
is when you now even enjoy closing your eyes since there's no time to sleep..

eee~

年初一, Sunday:

Red here red there. Happy happy~ Got some angpau. Ate some food. Lol..

I think that everyone should set a boundary on knowing about other people. If they want to let you know, they will tell. If they don't tell you, don't turn yourself to an interrogator, you don't want people to ask you like that.

生命少了那些坎坷,就会变得很乏味

**
年初三, Tuesday:

Just got back from Penang, super tiring trip. Er.. I enjoyed my sleeping times, somehow the eyes just wanted to keep closing.. lol.

Not a super great happy trip but, yea I'm satisfied spending time with family. =)

年初四, Wednesday:

Only started my literature assignment, which gave me a lot of headache to squeeze my thoughts out. It just doesn't feeeel like CNY anymore~ =(

年初五, Thursday:

Went somewhere? Lol.
Hah. Watched Big Small Soldier with uncle and cousin and dad and sisters, laughed. yay.

Ada orang says ini macam dalam pub =_=''
yea, so sleepy can~~ sleep..

年初六, Friday:

Forgot where I went, I just remembered my family had dinner at 大团圆 restaurant lol.. Oh ya, blackout for 2-3 hours, which was my deciding factor to go out for dinner, and window shopped for around an hour.

年初七, Saturday:
Went OldTown to eat bun lol. Talked to my uncle and aunt, nice nice. Bought a sandal wee. Bought a keychain swt. Had dinner at 龙门 with family, another reunion dinner, I just like that feeeel. Alien me, I rarely have the chance to look at 5 faces when I am eating. :) Bye bye to elder sister who is back in Kampar, remember my lollipops. -.- Ask him to get me rare ones can or not? :P *EH!! You forgot to pass me your J-card duhh.*

年初八,Sunday:

Want to help my parents on later Pai Ti Gong but I look sick, feel sick, and is sick. @.@ facing this screen is killing my brain, my sight, and my body and my soul.. T.T
Even funnier, each disconnection Streamyx gives is like a stroke attack for me. -.-

Let me~~ sleeep~~ one more YEAR~~ =.=

0 comments: